HRO Health makes a difference in the lives of thousands of people every day. We empower emotional and physical wellbeing through programs that work and build truly resilient individual, families, and executive teams. Most importantly, we help employees and their families fully embrace a healthy, active lifestyle and realize their profound potential.
HRO Health creates and implements innovative health systems that achieve significant cost savings and superior health outcomes for our corporate clients. We collaborate with businesses to move employer health care away from an expensive and broken system focused on reactive symptom management to a wellbeing-based system dedicated to high value care and disease prevention.
Quality, affordable coverage for businesses of all sizes
After we create a unique strategy and health system for you, our team consolidates bids from major insurance carriers, third party administrators and our partners. We utilize the fully insured markets, stop loss carriers, pooled risk plans, alternative risk transfer methods, risk retention groups, captives and other innovative solutions. Our unique, structured programs including fully insured, self-funded pooled risk plans and reference based pricing programs save our business clients as much as 30 percent of their health care costs.
Corporate wellness programs that work
Our approach to corporate wellness is simple yet revolutionary: give employers the tools and resources they need to empower lifelong employee health and emotional well-being. HRO Health redirects company health care expenditures away from reactive care and towards high value, proactive health solutions. Rather than paying into a system that profits off people being sick, HRO Health empowers companies and their employees to take control of their health.
The HRO Health Difference: Employers don’t need to spend thousands more on health care per employee– they just need to spend differently. A small investment in proactive employee wellbeing resilience training can result in savings that are magnified over an employee’s lifetime. Our corporate wellness services provide the program resources and support your employees need to make lasting lifestyle changes. The result: healthier employees, increased productivity and workplace engagement, and lower healthcare costs.
Why Use Us
Employer health care costs are skyrocketing while care outcomes continue to decline. Benefit costs are outpacing company profit and employee earnings. Our system is broken– and the change starts with your business.
Employers don’t need to spend thousands more on health care per employee– they just need to spend differently. HRO Health brings the high value care revolution to your company, helping your company realize profound savings over the lifetime of an employee.
Our current health care system is broken
Employers are paying into a system that profits off people being sick. This system relies on medication to manage disease symptoms, rather than treating the underlying cause. Chronic diseases like heart disease, stroke, cancer, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and arthritis, are among the most common, costly, and preventable of all health problems. Chronic disease treatment costs billions each year, driving up employer health care premiums. By 2030, a family’s cost for healthcare could exceed $80,000 per year! The economic burden of chronic disease could surpass $42 trillion.
HRO Health believes there’s a better way.
Rather than paying for overpriced insurance products that only perpetuate the cycle of low-value, high-cost health care, HRO Health has created Benesys, a new health system approach that treats the root cause of health problems. Benesys uses proven methods to improve the emotional intelligence and wellbeing of your employees. Direct primary care, functional medicine approaches, and lifestyle enhancement programs empower your employees to become accountable and responsible for their own health. Costs go down and performance goes up.
HRO Health benefits include:
- Greater accountability and responsibility to empower behavior change that improves health and reduces costs of healthcare long term.
- Value-based care analytics that measure the financial impact of each health care dollar spent, including care quality, outcome improvement, and patient satisfaction
- Access to resources and health education to guide employees to the best care options for their unique needs and support long-term lifestyle changes
- Decisional support services to help employees make smart choices about health care and become their own best advocate
Who We Help
America is facing a chronic disease epidemic brought on by poor nutrition and sedentary, high-stress lifestyles coupled with reactive, symptom-based health care. HRO Health is attacking this problem at the root cause: an employer health care system that profits off people being sick. We help employers and employees by lowering health care costs and improving care outcomes.
HRO Health redirects company health care expenditures away from reactive care towards proactive care. Rather than paying into a system that profits off people being sick, HRO Health helps companies invest their benefits in smart, effective holistic care programs.
HRO Health lowers health care costs for employers in many ways. Here are a few:
- Consolidating bids from major insurance brokers and negotiating competitive rates. Our unique, structured programs including pooled-risk groups save our small business clients as much as 30 percent of their health care costs. We identify best practices and scale them to meet your needs.
- Effective, holistic wellness programs. Stop spending money to treat health claims after the fact– why not prevent the problem in the first place? HRO Health provides the program resources and support your employees need to make lasting lifestyle changes. A small investment in proactive employee wellness care can result in savings that are magnified over an employee’s lifetime.
- Our best in class healthcare disease and data analytic tools help to identify future claims by disease state and reduce the impact to your bottom line.
Three out of four health problems are directly related to our own behaviors and health choices. Reactive care traps us in a cycle of symptom management and medication as our health further declines. We’re ending this cycle by empowering employees to take control of their health. We give employees the resources and support they need to make nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle changes. We help employees address and eliminate the cause of health problems, rather than relying on reactive care and symptom management. The result: employees and their families live longer, healthier, and more productive lives.