- FULLY INSURED HEALTH PLAN
- LEVEL FUNDED HEALTH PLAN
- SELF INSURED HEALTH PLAN
- DENTAL / VISION
- GROUP LIFE
- ST & LT DISABILITY
A fully insured health plan is a traditional way to structure an employer sponsored health plan. Features of a fully insured health plan include:
- Annual fixed premium rates paid monthly by the employer
- The covered persons (employees and dependents) are responsible to pay any deductible amounts or co-payments required for covered services under the policy.
Insurance carriers that offer fully insured health plans are some of the largest insurance companies in the country, including UnitedHealthcare, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, and Anthem/Blue Cross.
Latest News and Trends
- HHS Issues Final Rule to Increase Professional Development Opportunities for Career Civil Servants, Harmonize HR Practices
- OCR Seeks Information on Addressing Disability Discrimination in Health Care and Child Welfare Contexts
- OCR Publishes Proposed Rule Protecting Infants Born Alive from Discrimination on the Basis of Disability
- Health Insurer Pays $5.1 Million to Settle Data Breach Affecting Over 9.3 Million People
- HHS Announces Provider Relief Fund Reporting Update
- Short-term health insurance in Massachusetts
- What are the deadlines for Obamacare’s open enrollment period?
- Colorado health insurance marketplace: history and news of the state’s exchange
- Will my health insurance cover the costs of coronavirus testing, vaccines, and treatment?
- My wife and I each make about $40,000 a year. If we file our taxes separately, can we each qualify for an exchange subsidy?
- Joe Biden’s New Health Care Agenda (and CMS’s Big Role In It)
- Get Ready for a Lot of Biden Executive Orders on Health Care
- Poll: Large Majorities Now Say They Wear Masks Regularly and Can Continue Social Distancing for At Least Six Months if Needed, though Republicans Remain Less Likely to Take Such Precautions
- KFF Health Tracking Poll – December 2020: COVID-19 and Biden’s Health Care Agenda
- Potential Health Policy Administrative Actions Under President Biden