- FULLY INSURED HEALTH PLAN
- LEVEL FUNDED HEALTH PLAN
- SELF INSURED HEALTH PLAN
- DENTAL / VISION
- GROUP LIFE
- ST & LT DISABILITY
A fully insured health plan is a traditional way to structure an employer sponsored health plan. Features of a fully insured health plan include:
- Annual fixed premium rates paid monthly by the employer
- The covered persons (employees and dependents) are responsible to pay any deductible amounts or co-payments required for covered services under the policy.
Insurance carriers that offer fully insured health plans are some of the largest insurance companies in the country, including UnitedHealthcare, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, and Anthem/Blue Cross.
Latest News and Trends
- HHS Awards Over $48 Million to Health Centers for Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. Initiative
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces 2.8 Million People Gained Affordable Health Coverage During 2021 Special Enrollment
- SAMHSA Awards $123 Million in Grants for Multifront Approach to Combat the Nation’s Overdose Epidemic
- Biden-Harris Administration Issues Proposed Rules to Promote Transparency in Air Ambulance Costs, Agent and Broker Compensation
- Biden-Harris Administration Invests $20 Million in American Rescue Plan Funding to Improve Access to Affordable and Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Subsidy availability drives consumers to shop for health insurance
- Lost your job? Here’s how to keep your health insurance or find new coverage now.
- The COVID SEP ended in most states. The ARP is still making premiums more affordable.
- How new carriers in your marketplace could affect your coverage options
- Six strategies for avoiding the Affordable Care Act’s coverage gap
- Drug Overdose Deaths Rose During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Particularly Among Black and American Indian/Alaska Native People
- Substance Use Issues Are Worsening Alongside Access to Care
- The Health System Appears To Be Selling LGBT+ People Short
- Taking A Closer Look At Characteristics of People in the Coverage Gap
- 10 FAQs on Prescription Drug Importation