HR & Payroll Solutions
Growth focused companies choose HRO because we make their lives easier and their businesses grow faster. From hire to retire, we deliver the technology and expertise to automate processes and keep your business in compliance through every stage of growth.
Manage your employees, payroll, and benefits in one place.
REQUEST A DEMO
Our certified HR experts are here to help you navigate the employee lifecycle, from hire to retire. Whether you are looking for help updating your employee handbook or trying to navigate the latest labor laws, we are here to help.
Build Your Team
Compensation & Benefits
HR / Labor Regulations
HR / Payroll Technology
We offer a fully integrated HRIS technology platform that helps you manage and pay your employees.
Time & Labor
Find and hire top talent
Onboard new employees seamlessly
Track and manage employee performance
Time & Labor
Track time and labor easily from our time clocks, our online portal, or your mobile device
Single sign-on and full integration with payroll
Track movements of your people and your fixed assets through our geofencing technology
Easy to use interface accessible on any device
Customize your employee portal to display paycheck stubs, benefits, and more
Full Spanish translation and support
Enroll in benefits on any device with full payroll integration
Full ACA compliance and support
Integrated 401k offering accessible through the employee portal
We are a Carta Preferred Partner. From investors to employees, Carta is the premier tool for ownership and equity management. As a client of HRO, you will qualify for a free plan if you have no more than 25 stakeholders and have raised no more than $500,000. If your business has raised more capital or has more stakeholders, then you qualify for a 10% discount in Year 1, no implementation fees, and free AWS credits!
Latest News and Trends
- Department of Labor finds poultry processor illegally endangered children in dangerous jobs, robbed workers of wages, retaliated by firing workers
- Minnesota construction contractor faces $1.8M in federal penalties for exposing workers to trenching hazards for the 4th time since 2019
- US Department of Labor recovers $86K in back wages, damages for 127 employees of Indianapolis healthcare staffing company
- Federal marshals arrest Long Island grocer who ignored court orders, demands for records in US Department of Labor investigation
- US Department of Labor recovers $266K in tips, damages for 34 employees of New Hampshire restaurant that kept workers’ tips